Thai Massage Chester – Leg and Foot
This massage can be beneficial for those looking to improve circulation to their legs and feet, or looking to improve flexibility of the feet and ankles.
It is a relaxing massage which eases muscles aches and pains, reduces stress and fatigue, leaves skin feeling supple, assists lymphatic circulation and may increases cardiovascular circulation and stimulate function of all internal organs.
Is it suitable for anyone?
If you have certain conditions you would not be advised to have a foot and leg massage at this time. These include if you are suffering from
• Contagious skin diseases
• Ulceration of thrombosis of the lower leg
• Athlete’s foot
• Injuries to the knee or ankle
• Breaks of sprains
• Viral or fungal diseases
• Septic wounds and/or open wounds
• High Temperature
• Abdominal or digestive complaints
• Infectious diseases
• Recent scar tissue (ie less than 3 months old)
If you are suffering from the following you would need to consult with your GP and obtain their written consent prior to having a tratment:
• Severe asthma or lung conditions.
• A cardiac condition, high or low blood pressure
• Immediately before or after surgery
• If a client is on medication for a health condition that could be affected by a massage treatment
• Unrecognised lumps, bumps and swellings of the skin or joints
• Recent broken bones and fractures
Who provides this treatment?
Our experienced therapist Lynsey McCabe performs this massage and will provide you with aftercare advice to ensure you gain the optimum experience from the treatment