Energy Food Coaching is provided by Emma Halewood of Vitalize Holistics.
Emma’s passion for food and the healing effects it has on the mind, body and soul are what originally led her to start Vitalize and qualify in the field of holistic healthcare. The “normal” modern western lifestyle can have horrible effects on the body. Processed foods, refined carbohydrates, sugars and chemicals are part of most people’s everyday diet and unfortunately the side effects are becoming normal as well.
Emma believes in adopting a nutritionally beneficial and sustainable way of eating rather than “dieting”. Emma will evaluate the root cause of any problems and not just symptoms. The ‘whole person’ is cared for holistically, tailoring a diet that is best suited to you.
Do you want to?
- Improve your energy levels?
- Lose weight?
- Address a health concern (be it physical or mental) in a holistic way?
- Eat Clean - Learn how to create delicious meals out of raw, plant based whole foods?
- Learn ways of eating better on a budget?
- Learn about how the food you eat directly impacts on your overall health and well-being?
- Make informed food choices?
The changes you will make to your diet with Emma will be personalised to you, making them realistic and they will fit in to your lifestyle.
We will discuss a range of topics during your sessions, covering things like:
- Existing diet and lifestyle
- Common food sensitivities
- Recommended alterations to current diet
- Harmful & Healing foods
- Organic foods
- Juices & Drinks
- Rainbow diet
- Raw food Supplements
- Raw food preparation techniques
Our bodies are resilient and put up with the stresses and strains modern living demands of them, yet gradually, the cracks begin to appear... Niggling symptoms that we tend to ignore begin to surface; we may begin to gain a little weight, have the odd headache or just begin to feel tired a lot of the time. If these symptoms are left untreated a state of ill-health begins to develop.
The body has an amazing way to heal itself with nutrition.
Further information can be found on the Vitalize Holistics website