Main Conditions Treated:
- Chronic Pain
- Repetitive Strains and Sports Injuries
- Sciatica, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow
- Trapped nerves, repetitive strains and injuries
- Recovery after injuries and surgeries
- Limited range of movement
- Spondylitis, muscle inflammation
- Stiffness of the musculoskeletal system
- Stress and anxiety
- Tiredness and headaches
- Reduction in pain and inflammation of muscles
- Improves and normalises joint range and muscle flexibility allowing local circulation
- Reduces and removes pain and inflammation
- Increases mobility of the musculoskeletal system
- Reduction in anxiety
- Improved sleep patterns and mood
What to expect:
The therapy is a manual intervention beginning with a postural assessment and consultation which helps to determine which technique is going to be used in order to remove symptoms.
Therapeutic massages include the following techniques: Swedish, Aromatherapy, Sports / Deep Tissue, TuiNa, Kinesiotaping, Trigger Point Therapy, Muscle Energy Release Technique, Reflexology and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Massage can also be effectively combined with chinese acupuncture.
Because we believe in integrated care and ensuring you have the best treatment for you, there is a lot of choice at Beehive Healthcare.
We understand that this can be confusing but don’t worry – contact us and we will arrange an appointment with one of our experienced therapists. Additionally all massage treatments start with a consultation where you can discuss your personal health and wellbeing issues. The therapist will advise you if they feel an alternative treatment would be more beneficial.
Call us on 01244 915603