We’re here with a mission – Get On And Live
GOAL aims to provide a service where clients with both acute and chronic conditions can access specialised physiotherapy without a wait. Because from our experience working within the NHS we have been aware daily of the increasing demand on physiotherapy services and waiting times. We know that’s not good for you.
We offer a client led service where we will listen to your problems and through assessment and delivery of safe and evidence based practice we will work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Goal Therapy’s aim is to be a network of dedicated physiotherapists under one roof providing specialist assessment and treatment for all conditions.
Some examples of the conditions we assess and treat both Acute and Chronic
- Neurology – i.e. Stroke, Parkinson’s. Multiple sclerosis, Motor neuron disease, peripheral nerve injury
- Orthopaedic – post joint surgery, joint pains, osteoarthritis, neck/back pains, sports injuries, tendinitis
- Acupuncture/Taping – Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal issues
- Mobility and balance
- Falls and reduced mobility – Improve balance and strength and educate
- Mental health – Dementia and Alzheimer’s therapy for function and mobility
- Palliative care
- BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) testing – to reduce dizziness/vertigo which can lead to falls.
- Acopia – not coping at home. Advise and education