Anti Ageing – Acne Prone Skin Treatment
• Stimulates collagen production
• Anti-bacterial treatment
• Treats mild acne without irritation
• Increases hydration levels and natural moisture retention
• Reduces oil production
• Prevents future breakouts
• Evens skin tone and texture
• Reduces hyper pigmentation
• Calms redness & inflammation
• Treats enlarged pores and sebaceous glands • Stimulates circulation & lymphatic system
• Accelerates skin repair & healing
• Increases cell permeability and absorption
A Purple light therapy facial is a very effective anti ageing and ant acne treatment. Combining the best of both Red & Blue light therapy. Helping to stimulate collagen production. Plus helping to increase oxygen supply to the skin and neutralise bacteria.
Purple light therapy is anti-inflammatory therefore reduces inflammation within the tissues and helping to accelerate the healing process, so is particularly useful for healing blemishes, repairing sun damage, fading scars and improving the overall complexion.
It is also believed that Purple LED light therapy increases cell regeneration. It decreases the telomeres of DNA in the cell. Essentially bringing it back to a stem cell-like state so that it can divide and create new cells.
This treatment is provided by Kate McIver of Kate McIver Skin at Beehive Healthcare, Northgate Avenue, Chester
Please note Kate requires a 20% deposit on booking which is refundable unless cancellation is within 24 hours of the appointment