Bodywork Pilates classes at Beehive Healthcare:
18.10-19.00 Pilates Level 2
19.10-20.00 Pilates Level 1
20.10-21.00 Pilates Level 2
09.30-10.20 Level 1 Pilates
10.30-11.20 Level 2 Pilates
18.30-19.20 Sports Pilates
19.30 – 20:45 Yin Yang Yoga
13.00-14.00 Gentle Pilates
09.30-10.20 Level 2 Pilates
09.30-10.20 Level 2 Pilates
Please note: all classes must be pre-booked/cancelled by ringing Bodywork on their mobiles. Text message preferred.
Helen 07850 918089
Russ 07905 931993
(Only expect us to contact you if there is a problem with the booking.)
Never been to a class before?
If you have no previous Pilates experience, you must complete a Pilates Preliminaries workshop prior to attending a timetabled class. These sessions are a small group class where you will learn all the necessary underpinning knowledge to safely ingegrate into a beginners class. Cost is only £25, contact Helen or Russ for details of the next preliminaries session
- L1 Pilates – for beginners, rehabilitation & pregnancy, this class will teach simple, precise movements, allowing you to build understanding and repertoire.
- L1/2 Pilates – a transition class that will offer progression and regression of moves.
- L2 Pilates – this general class level will build on what was learned in L1 and develop further strength, stability and heighten the mind-body awareness. Suitable for those with a good understanding and background in the technique who want to be pushed and progressed.
- Gentle Pilates – this low level class is suitable for those with medical conditions that may preclude them from a regular class. Some exercises may be chair based and class also includes functional activity for improved strength and co ordination. A fun class.S
- Sports Pilates – this class is designed to address the many imbalances of strength, flexibility and balance that sports such as running, football, golf and cycling (amongst others) create.
- Studio Pilates – moving on from Pilates matwork, this small group class will challenge by using large studio equipment & small equipment and props.
- Trigger Point Pilates – release from the inside out. Using balls, foam roller and bands for myofascial release and massage. A perfect start to the day.
- Yoga – starting with relaxing, releasing yin before moving onto active yang practice, pranayama (breathing practices), meditation & relaxation. BWY qualified teacher.
- Yin Yoga– long held, passive release for the lower back, pelvis and hips and relaxation.
- Restorative Yoga – the use of props and long holds, restorative yoga allows the muscles and connective tissue to rest and can be used to treat stress illness and injury.
- LowFlow Yoga – although this class has limited standing work, it isn’t an easy option. Using postures that keep us grounded, this class will find space in the spine, hips, shoulders and mind.
- PiYo – a fluid combination of Pilates, yoga and strength conditioning for long, strong and sleek physique. No jumping but definitely challenging.
Membership and payment details
Membership at Bodywork-Pilates is limited to 100 people with simple terms and no confusing peak/off-peak hours.
Unlimited classes for £50.00pcm – Chester (subject to fair usage)
There is NO joining fee
Memberships can be tailor made to suit your individual needs. For example, to include personal training and /or massage.
However, you do not have to become a member to attend classes.
You may attend your 1st class on a pay as you go basis at £7.50. After your 1st visit you will be required to buy a block booking.
Buy 5 classes for £33.00 (to be used within 6 weeks)
Buy 10 classes for £60.00 (to be used within 12 weeks)
Buy 20 classes for £112.00 (to be used within 6 months)
Buy 40 classes for £210.00 (to be used within 12 months)
Go to the Bodywork-pilates website for policy details and if you wish to pay on-line.