Ayurveda Massage is a 6000 year old Indian therapeutic system that aims to maintain the health of the body, mind and spirit.
In ayurvedic massage natural hot herbal oils (usually hand collected from India) are applied to the body using a variety of specific techniques. Oils and treatment methods are chosen especially to suit the client’s constitution and skin type, enabling the client to maintain vibrant health and encourage deep healing.
The main benefits of ayurvedic massage are:
- Increases longevity and prevents premature ageing;
- Deeply relaxes, reducing stress and fatigue;
- Strengthens the body especially the immune system;
- Generates higher energy levels;
- Deeply nourishes the 7 tissues of the body;
- Promotes sound sleep;
- Improves the texture of the skin.
Here at Beehive Tracey Horton specialises in Ayurvedic massage
Abhyanga Massage (full body). Lasts in excess of 1 hour.